Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: So how do I remove Copyright after Paying?

So how do I remove Copyright after Paying? 3 years, 4 months ago #2371

• Jake7
  • Fresh Boarder
I've paid for the ability to remove the copyright but I did not receive any download link for copyright free version or any instructions on how to remove the copyright from the current version I have installed.

Any guidance would be appreciated as I'm not a very happy camper at the moment
The topic has been locked.

Re: So how do I remove Copyright after Paying? 3 years, 3 months ago #2372

• Jake7
  • Fresh Boarder
OK got this solved, the none copyright version showed up a little while later. Still think you should have a download link from the payment confirmation email, it would make things a lot simpler.

Aw: Re: So how do I remove Copyright after Paying? 3 years, 3 months ago #2373

Tell me which Pay-Konto I have to use, to get a copyrigt free version!

Re: Aw: Re: So how do I remove Copyright after Paying? 3 years, 3 months ago #2374

• Jake7
  • Fresh Boarder
Just go to Non Copyright Version on German Page - joomess.de/de/projects/jvotesystem/download.html / English Page - joomess.de/projects/jvotesystem/download.html and use PayPal to Pay the 10 Euros fee, you should get confirmation by email that you have paid.

Login to the site and revisit the links above to see the download, there will be a message box to the right that says 'Your licence is activated and ready for usage. All downloads on the left side do not contain the backlinks any more.'
  • Page:
Moderators: Andreas
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds
You are here: Home Forum

We need your help!

If you like my extensions, please write a short review in the JED!
It helps to keep up the development! Thank you!

You need help?

If you have questions or problems, simply use our support forum! We'll answer you as fast as possible! Click here to ask a question!

Stay up to date!

Circle our Google+ Page to stay up to date with updates and new releases. Click here to circle!
You can also recommend us to your friends!