Johannes Meßmer

Sorry, currently no support!

A longer break on www.joomess.de. :/
I'm currently working on a new version of jVote based on the powerful real-time platform Node.js.
I'm planning to provide plugins for Wordpress and Joomla 3 in the near future.
Because of my Informatics studies, I've currently no time to give support! I'm sorry for that, but there's no other way to handle this.

Thank you for your understanding!

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to create individual vote buttons
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: How to create individual vote buttons

Re: How to create individual vote buttons 1 year, 10 months ago #1602

Hi Johannes

I think this would be a really useful feature. We have a couple of projects at work which could make great use of individual voting buttons.

Do you have any idea of a timescale?

Best Wishes

Gareth Howell

Re: How to create individual vote buttons 1 year, 7 months ago #1761

• Komberec
  • Fresh Boarder
I really miss this feature. Please could you provide a new version including this particular feature? Honestly, otherwise I have to use another extension...sorry.

Re: How to create individual vote buttons 1 year, 7 months ago #1763

• joomess
  • Administrator
I invested my afternoon to finish the development of the new vote button and it works great!
I will release the new version as soon as possible! At the moment I spend a lot of time with the development of jVoteSystem. A version with new powerful features and improvements is on the way!

Best Regards,
Johannes Meßmer
Wenn dir meine Erweiterungen gefallen, dann bewerte sie und schreib ein kurzes Review: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/JohannesMessmer

Eine Spende hilft mir den Support und die Entwicklung aufrecht zu erhalten. Danke!

Re: How to create individual vote buttons 1 year, 7 months ago #1764

• Komberec
  • Fresh Boarder
Sounds GREAT! Regarding this topic it seems that there are hundreds of your fans waiting for it...Let's cross fingers and wish you all the best! Martin

Re: How to create individual vote buttons 1 year, 7 months ago #1766

• mooreg42
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, just came across this post and was wonder did you ever get the vote buttons.

Thanks,

I would like to use this same concept

Re: How to create individual vote buttons 1 year, 7 months ago #1786

• Komberec
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, any news about it? The deadline of my project is coming (the end of the next week) and I have to choose some poll system (I'm recently using yours; but the customer requests independent poll buttons everywhere throughout articles. If you won't be able to finish it - please could you recommend me some free joomla plugin which copes with independent buttons? Or could you provide an unofficial link for our proposes? Thank you for your effort! Martin
Moderators: Andreas
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds
You are here: Home Forum

We need your help!

If you like my extensions, please write a short review in the JED!
It helps to keep up the development! Thank you!

You need help?

If you have questions or problems, simply use our support forum! We'll answer you as fast as possible! Click here to ask a question!

Stay up to date!

Circle our Google+ Page to stay up to date with updates and new releases. Click here to circle!
You can also recommend us to your friends!