Johannes Meßmer

Sorry, currently no support!

A longer break on www.joomess.de. :/
I'm currently working on a new version of jVote based on the powerful real-time platform Node.js.
I'm planning to provide plugins for Wordpress and Joomla 3 in the near future.
Because of my Informatics studies, I've currently no time to give support! I'm sorry for that, but there's no other way to handle this.

Thank you for your understanding!

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to create individual vote buttons
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: How to create individual vote buttons

Re: How to create individual vote buttons 2 years ago #1788

• joomess
  • Administrator
Hello Martin,

I just finished the code which allows to implement the vote button in articles and wherever you want (It can also be embedded in other websites with an api key).

I will write the install/update scripts in the next days and bundle all the new components. The new version needs to be tested and I will need the help of the community (I don't want to fail with the new version 2.5 as I failed with 2.0 ) ! Hopefully when all goes well, I will upload a beta/stable version next weekend in the forum.

Best Regards,
Johannes Meßmer
Wenn dir meine Erweiterungen gefallen, dann bewerte sie und schreib ein kurzes Review: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/JohannesMessmer

Eine Spende hilft mir den Support und die Entwicklung aufrecht zu erhalten. Danke!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Komberec

Re: How to create individual vote buttons 2 years ago #1789

• Komberec
  • Fresh Boarder
MAN, YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!
Kudos and thanks thanks thanks!

Re: How to create individual vote buttons 1 year, 11 months ago #1845

• Komberec
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Johannes , I have the latest version on my website AND IT LOOKS GORGEOUS! Please could you give me an example of how to implement an individual vote button?
Thanks.
Martin
Merry Christmas!

Re: Aw: Re: How to create individual vote buttons 1 year, 11 months ago #1852

• Frits1969
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

I think its better to use a defauld joomla button. I have a template with buttons in it. I made them with Artisteer 4.
Watch my login button at my site. That's the style I like to have.
www.leeuwendeel.info

Regards,
Frits van Leeuwen

Aw: Re: Aw: Re: How to create individual vote buttons 1 year, 11 months ago #1863

• joomess
  • Administrator
@Martin:
Short example: {jvotesystem answer=|AID|} <= replace AID with the id of the answer
(I will write a detailed tutorial in a few weeks.. I've currently no time to work on jVoteSystem.)

@Frits van Leeuwen:
I will think about it. You are right, it would be easier to fit the button in the style of the site.

Best Regards,
Johannes Meßmer
Wenn dir meine Erweiterungen gefallen, dann bewerte sie und schreib ein kurzes Review: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/JohannesMessmer

Eine Spende hilft mir den Support und die Entwicklung aufrecht zu erhalten. Danke!

Re: How to create individual vote buttons 1 year, 11 months ago #1868

• Komberec
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for reply but I have to say it does not work. I used the code as a part of an article
1) this code
{jvotesystem answer=|1|}
does not show the button:

2) this code
{jvotesystem answer=1}
shows this message:
Wrong parameters: Failed to load a poll! Code:{jvotesystem answer=1}

Perhaps I have a wrong answer ID - I found this at jVoteSystem->Answers->column ID
Do you know what's wrong? Please answer, it's urgent.
Many thanks!
Martin
Moderators: Andreas
Time to create page: 0.66 seconds
You are here: Home Forum

We need your help!

If you like my extensions, please write a short review in the JED!
It helps to keep up the development! Thank you!

You need help?

If you have questions or problems, simply use our support forum! We'll answer you as fast as possible! Click here to ask a question!

Stay up to date!

Circle our Google+ Page to stay up to date with updates and new releases. Click here to circle!
You can also recommend us to your friends!