Johannes Meßmer

Sorry, currently no support!

A longer break on www.joomess.de. :/
I'm currently working on a new version of jVote based on the powerful real-time platform Node.js.
I'm planning to provide plugins for Wordpress and Joomla 3 in the near future.
Because of my Informatics studies, I've currently no time to give support! I'm sorry for that, but there's no other way to handle this.

Thank you for your understanding!

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Add New Response buttons are blank and Time issue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Add New Response buttons are blank and Time issue

Add New Response buttons are blank and Time issue 1 year, 5 months ago #1694

• hassibk
  • Fresh Boarder
When clicking on Add A New Response, the pop-up text box has two buttons, i assume one is Submit and the other is Reset, but the buttons are both blank white, no text on them.

I cannot find any settings for changing this option.

Could it be a bug?

here is a screen shot.

changing the theme does not fix it.

also, when you vote from the poll page, not module, the time is incorrect. it says that I voted -27,556 seconds ago, when in reality it was only 5 seconds ago.

thank you for a great extension! your work for the community is really appreciated!

jvotessytemscrnshot.png

jvotesystem.png
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by hassibk.

Re: Add New Response buttons are blank and Time issue 1 year, 5 months ago #1710

• hassibk
  • Fresh Boarder
any word in these issues? I could use any help at all.

do you have a paid support option available for quicker help?

thanks.

Re: Add New Response buttons are blank and Time issue 1 year, 4 months ago #1728

• joomess
  • Administrator
The css files for the module are not correct. There's missing the 'color'-parameter .
To fix it: Open the file "components/com_jvotesystem/templates/assets/css/module/default.css" and search for ".jvs-module div.newanswerbox input ". Replace the following lines of this tag through:
.jvs-module div.newanswerbox input {
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent !important;
border: 2px solid #135CAE !important;
border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px !important;
padding: 3px !important;
width: 32% !important;
color: #333333 !important;
}

The time issue is strange. Did you set the right timezone in your Joomla! installation?
Check the creation_date of your answer in the database table "_jvotesystem_answers" and if it's wrong, correct it manually.

Best Regards,
Johannes Meßmer

PS: You can write a review in the JED or you can buy the component after I answered your question but you can't pay for quicker support. I will think about it
Wenn dir meine Erweiterungen gefallen, dann bewerte sie und schreib ein kurzes Review: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/JohannesMessmer

Eine Spende hilft mir den Support und die Entwicklung aufrecht zu erhalten. Danke!
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by joomess.

Re: Add New Response buttons are blank and Time issue 1 year, 4 months ago #1746

• hassibk
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the tips!

I will try that and get back to update the thread.
  • Page:
Moderators: Andreas
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds
You are here: Home Forum

We need your help!

If you like my extensions, please write a short review in the JED!
It helps to keep up the development! Thank you!

You need help?

If you have questions or problems, simply use our support forum! We'll answer you as fast as possible! Click here to ask a question!

Stay up to date!

Circle our Google+ Page to stay up to date with updates and new releases. Click here to circle!
You can also recommend us to your friends!