Johannes Meßmer

Sorry, currently no support!

A longer break on www.joomess.de. :/
I'm currently working on a new version of jVote based on the powerful real-time platform Node.js.
I'm planning to provide plugins for Wordpress and Joomla 3 in the near future.
Because of my Informatics studies, I've currently no time to give support! I'm sorry for that, but there's no other way to handle this.

Thank you for your understanding!

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Akeeba Admin Tools Pro - .htaccess problems
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Akeeba Admin Tools Pro - .htaccess problems

Akeeba Admin Tools Pro - .htaccess problems 1 year, 8 months ago #2103

I have recently used Admin Tools Pro to generate the .htaccess file for a Joomla website. With fairly minor mods to accommodate the Rockettheme Templates everything seems to be working fine with one exception - jVotes.

The symptoms of the problems are as follows.

1) The general display of the back end is OK and functionality is generally ok in terms of looking at things

2) If I attempt to edit a poll or or a category I am presented with all options but with no CSS styling

I have provided direct access to components/com_jvotesystem/ which lets me at least view the parameters for say new polls (I get an access error if I don't) but obviously with no styling it's a bit of a mess. Same goes for viewing the results of a poll - another mess for the front end viewer.

Any general guidance as to what needs access to what so that jVotes works ok ? I can then update the htaccess file accordingly. At the moment it looks like a permissions problem.

Re: Akeeba Admin Tools Pro - .htaccess problems 1 year, 8 months ago #2118

• joomess
  • Administrator
Can you attach the new .htaccess file here, I will try to fix the permission bug.
Don't forget to post a link to a demo site.

Best Regards,
Johannes Meßmer
Wenn dir meine Erweiterungen gefallen, dann bewerte sie und schreib ein kurzes Review: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/JohannesMessmer

Eine Spende hilft mir den Support und die Entwicklung aufrecht zu erhalten. Danke!
  • Page:
Moderators: Andreas
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds
You are here: Home Forum

We need your help!

If you like my extensions, please write a short review in the JED!
It helps to keep up the development! Thank you!

You need help?

If you have questions or problems, simply use our support forum! We'll answer you as fast as possible! Click here to ask a question!

Stay up to date!

Circle our Google+ Page to stay up to date with updates and new releases. Click here to circle!
You can also recommend us to your friends!