- Published on 19 December 2012
- Written by Johannes Meßmer
- Hits: 9737
Finally! After months of development I've published the new version 2.5. The release comes with a lot of new features and improvements! A simple changelog is attached below, I hope you will like the new features!
- Custom colors for answers
- Template for picture vote (Upload & Resize)
- AJAX-Search for answers
- Integration of social networks (bar for Facebook, Google+ & Twitter; sharebutton for answers)
- Log-System to help manage (with graphical user interface)
- Tasks-System (fast moderation of polls/answers/comment & spam-reports)
- Speed optimizations (improved AJAX-Requests; caching for tooltips & lists)
- Simple export feature for polls (Excel, csv)
- API (PHP for Joomla-Developer & JSON for partner sites and software programs - documentation available soon)
- Sort polls by popularity (special algorithm)
- joomessLibrary Plugin (al lot of global functions and intelligent caching system for JS & CSS)
- Many small improvements and bug fixes
- Votebutton which can be inserted in articles
As I implemented an simple API, the next step is to develop some modules, plugins for jVoteSystem and other components. I will publish the modules from time to time and you will find them on the jVoteSystem download page. Follow my Google+ Page to stay up to date!
Please vote for your favourite modules which should be developed next!
If you like the new version and the extensions, a personal review in the JED would be great! The extension needs to get to the top again and I need your help to get back to the first place! Thanks a lot! :)
Good luck with jVoteSystem!